niedziela, 19 czerwca 2011

1. Dublin, Ireland

Hello there!
This is my first note in here. I want to put photos of my postcrossing postcards that I received and maybe write something about them. Also, I may write something about Bookcrossing but that's not the topic I really know for the time being. I'm fascinated with the idea of Travelling Notebooks and will probably soon participate this ;)

OK, so here is the first postcard that I received. It's from Dublin, Ireland. It was posted 20.09.2010 and I got it 23.09 so it was really fast :) Anyway,it's quite nice but I think there is too much metal stuff around the river. I've never been to Ireland and I don't really know if I'd go there if I saw only this picture. But I, of course, know that part of River Liffey is not the whole country.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz